• Dear Student and Parents/Guardians,

    Students who receive testing accommodations through an IEP or a 504 plan (for example, extended time or small group) may be able to receive similar accommodations on College Board tests.

    If you are currently planning to attend a 2 or 4 year college after high school, you will probably take a College Board test (PSAT, SAT, or AP exam).   Students in grades 9th-11th are eligible to take the PSAT in October and requests for accommodation need to be submitted bymid August. Please sign & return the attached College Board parental request form as soon as possible if you would like to request test accommodations on College Board tests.

    Once I have a signed form returned from you, I will start the request process. The request and approval process from the College Board can take up to 2 months, so the sooner you return this form, the sooner we can get a decision from the College Board.

    The College Board does not have to approve any accommodation requests. However, if you are approved for a testing accommodation, you will receive accommodations on all College Board tests. If you are not approved, we will have the opportunity to resubmit the request.

    If you or your parents have any questions, please feel free to contact me at hcorpora@greenecountyschools.com or 434.939.9004 x 5903. Feel free to drop off the form to the WMHS Counseling Office or email a copy to hcorpora@greenecountyschools.com.

    Thank you!


    Parental Consent Form